These are NOT the cloth diapers your mother
Cloth diapering has come along way since our parents
cloth diapered us. Instead of pins we use SNAPS, a
SNAPPI ® or even Velcro, which makes a cloth diaper
seem just like a disposable. No more swishing, no
more dunking, no more fussy babies! So easy now that
even Daddy has NO EXCUSE! Less Diaper Rashes ** Happier
Babies ** Happier Mommies!
Washing diapers has never been easier!
1. Knock off any chunks into either the toilet or
2. Put diapers into your washing machine & start
filling it with HOT water
3. Put in ? – ? the regular suggested amount
4. Put 1 cup of white vinegar into your rinse cycle
to disinfect your diapers. This is not necessary but
the “Downey Ball” comes in very handy
for delivering the vinegar during the rinse cycle.
5. Transfer them to your dryer or hang them up.
6. Now you have fresh, clean diapers ready for your
But why should I use cloth diapers?
1. Save yourself some hard earned money. Using cloth
diapers will save $1500- $2500 PER CHILD
2. Less (if any) diaper rashes for your wee one to
3. Healthier than disposables.
4. Better for the environment.
5. Less trash on garbage day!
6. Quicker to potty train.
7. No more rubber pants (now use leak free stylish
covers or all-in-ones).
8. Did we mention the $ you'll save?
Stop buying, bringing home and throwing out all of
Wee Ones carries a full line of soft, absorbent and
downright adorable cloth diapers. All items are handmade
with careful attention taken to detail because as
parents we all want the BEST for our kids! Pins are
a thing of the past and snaps make cloth diapering
so easy. You'll be glad you tried them! Our goal is
to make it simple, easy and “pain free”
for you to use cloth diapers on your wee one.
Don't let cloth diapers intimidate you and your baby
will thank you for it.
By: Wee Ones www.weeones.biz